Let’s go to Alaskaaaaaaaa!
SurfIt is running two weeks of their fantabulous standup paddleboard trip this year because last year’s week sold out in no time flat.
See one of the most pristine environments in the world
You’ll have a chance to paddle near humpback whales, eagles, seals, otters, and salmon. Paddle alongside glaciers, the rocky and wild Alaska coastline, and in some of the most amazing and pristine environments in the world.
When you’re not paddling, you’ll explore the local area through hikes and other outdoor activities, like mountain biking, glacier climbs, helicopter tours, fine dining, massage and more. That’s right, GREAT FOOD!
This is what comes with the trip:
- Daily guided stand up paddleboard tours by certified lifeguard and competitive paddleboard racer/surfer
- All SUP equipment, including boards, paddles, wetsuits, life vests and leashes.
- First class accommodations at the historic Alaska’s Capitol Inn (double occupancy; single supplement available)
- Breakfast and snacks every day
- Transportation to and from all SUP launch sites
- Transfers from the airport to the hotel
- Specially prepared Alaskan Seafood Dinner/Social for all paddlers
- Special extras including hikes, passes on the Mount Robarts Tramway, and more.
Important Note: Make sure to MENTION DISTRESSED MULLET when booking and they’ll make sure that you get a spiffy Mullet swag bag. (We’ll be in touch to see what you would prefer–a super soft Mullet t-shirt, one of our new bamboo tech hoodies, or a hat! But only if you say you came from us!)
Just added an option for paddlers to find their own accommodations in Juneau–making the trip much more affordable and more flexible to fit everyone’s lifestyle. Check it out on our website!
And don’t forget to mention DISTRESSED MULLET to get your killer swag bag.