Need some guidance on how to prepare for your first year’s SUP 11 City Tour? Or want to know how to optimize your training for a better, faster result than last year? This 15 week training program written by Coach Seychelle is designed specifically to prepare you for the 220km ultimate SUP challenge.
Seychelle is the 3 X Grand Champion of the SUP 11 City Tour. In this program she will lay out the interval sessions and water time that you need to overcome training plateaus, avoid over training, and maximize your result in reaching the finish line.
“The SUP 11 City Tour is one of my favorite events of the year because of the unique challenge it presents to even the best of paddlers, the sense of accomplishment you feel when crossing the finish line each day, and the community of paddlers that become like family by the end. With proper guidance and support you can enter the competition ready not just to survive, but to thrive! I am here to help!”—Coach Seychelle
15 week SUP 11 City Tour Training Program includes:
- Weekly interval training programmed workouts to improve aerobic endurance, fitness, speed, and paddling efficiency. Written specifically to prepare you to peak for the SUP 11 City Tour
- Weekly strength training workouts to supplement your training on land as well as on the water.
- All-Access membership to the pdlmnstr training app. This includes a coach’s bog, ask the coaches, a paddlers forum, social networking, and a massive video library on all things paddle, technique, strength, and recovery.
- Plus tried and true guidance and advice on equipment, nutrition, travel and other details required for a successful completion of the program and event.
- Modifications will be made available for teams, individuals, non-stop, and 5-day stage participants.
15 week SUP 11 City Tour Training program with Coach Seychelle – 3 x SUP 11 City Tour Grand Champion, SUP World Champion, and World Record paddler –
Starts Monday May 25th – September 7th 2020
One time all-inclusive price: $225
For video analysis to help improve your paddle technique and stroke efficiency or for custom training program options or any further questions, Contact Coach Seychelle directly at [email protected] or visit www.paddlemonster.com