WPC welcomes back 3X Champ Seychelle! Join Seychelle, one of the fastest women paddlers in the world in an all-levels clinic geared toward SUP racers looking to improve their efficiency, performance, speed, and longevity in this sport.
Spend 2 hours on the land and in the water going over technique for paddling with more efficiency, power, and speed.
We will discuss body mechanics, how to prevent common paddling injuries, how to use your core, legs, and body weight more when you paddle, as well as go over several paddling drills on the water that you can practice to help improve your stroke.
- This clinic is for all levels of paddlers except for complete beginners.
- The limit is 10 people.
- All CDC guidelines will be followed.
- Bring your board, paddle, leash, PFD, and water.
- Break down of the paddling stroke mechanics for efficiency, power, speed, and reduced pain.
- Drills to work on to improve your paddling technique.
- Some time to discuss Q&A: Nutrition, Training, Endurance, etc. This section will depend on timing, attendance, and group desires. Come prepared to ask questions. 🙂
- A 10-day free trial to online coaching and training programs with PaddleMonster.com to continue working on your skills.
- Plus fun giveaways!