Congratulations everyone, the results of the 10k Throwdown are complete for the Paddle League in 2020.
To recap, here were the rules of the race:
The overall fastest in this race is as follows. A big congratulations go out to the following:
Men’s SUP 14
- Bodie Von Allmen from the United States with a 59 minute and 24 second time
- Jari Laine from Finland with a 1 hour, 5 minutes, and 35 second time
- Sean Arnold from the United States with a 1 hour, 6 minutes, and 56 second time
Women’s SUP 14
- Sonya Brotherton from the United Kingdom with a 1 hour, 6 minutes, and 32 second time
- Verity Thomas from Jersey with a 1 hour, 9 minutes, and 29 second time
- Kristan Thomas from the United States with a 1 hour, 13 minutes, and 15 second time
- Jennifer Peters from the United States with a 1 hour, 5 minutes, and 26 second time
- Richard Hallick from the United States with a 59 minute and 33 second time
As in our last post, here is a breakdown of male/female over age and time.
The above graph shows the spread of times for this race.
Congratulations to ALL VPL 10k race participants for a great performance.
Detailed results can be found in the final results boards below.