The Next Paddle Monster Paddle Challenge
The Paddle Monster Challenges are back for 2021 with a series of shorter challenges designed to keep everyone motivated and provide a chance for those that miss the start of a particular challenge to not feel left out – there will be a new challenge along much sooner than in previous years!
Our first challenge is the How Much do you Love Paddling Challenge? This challenge starts on Valentine’s Day and runs through the end of March. Here’s how it works:
- Register for the challenge here. Starting on February 14, start logging your paddling distance for the challenge AND try to do as many as you can do in one day on February 14.
- You can submit your distances against the challenge here.
- We recognize that there will be lots of people who are still frozen off the water. If this is you, please log your “distance covered” doing the land-based aerobic activity. This counts too!
- You may do both challenges but when logging please don’t mix your paddling and land-based work. Keep two separate totals by registering with two separate accounts.
- Share your accomplishments, as always, in the Paddle Monster Challenges Facebook group, and please include photos!
We’re all looking forward to a fun and exciting 2021 on the water. Let’s get things started with this new challenge and keep the momentum going with more frequent challenges throughout the year!