Technique Training Programs
Technique is one of the 3 main pillars of success in paddling (the others being aerobic fitness and strength). It is so vitally important that even the strongest, fittest athletes will not perform to their potential without being able to paddle effectively. Yet technique remains one of the least understood and coached parts of most paddlers’ preparation.
As a result, Paddle Monster now offers technique training programs that offer individually tailored technique coaching and development programs that are delivered through virtual tools. What does this mean? It means that you the paddler record your paddle stroke via video. Once completed and uploaded, you schedule one-on-one time with your coach and review your stroke live with your coach and, together, develop a plan to work on technique. This two-month program consists of five video review meetings, regular on-line consultation and feedback, and a personal training and technique development plan providing you with appropriate drills, on-line resources and workouts designed to help you optimize your technique. Your Paddle Monster coach develops the plan and leads you through the process.
This program includes full “All-Access” access to the Paddle Monster app!
Coach Larry CainSUP and OC Coach, Olympic Gold and Silver Medalist, Paddle Monster Head Coach
Paddle Monster Elite Technique Coaching Program
All-encompassing elite technique coaching program.
- 8-week intensive technique improvement course
- Individual start dates
- Initial, bi-weekly, and exit video analysis conferencing via Zoom
- Concrete technique goals and development plan
- Prescribing reading/video viewing
- Prescribed drills
- A training program based on technical objectives as the priority
- Unlimited access to paddle monster coaching content through the Coaching App
- Unlimited follow-up Q&A conversation through the Paddle Monster Coaching App Conversations Feature
- All Zoom sessions are recorded and shared with the paddler
One-time Technique Assessment
Paddle Monster also offers a one-time video assessment with your choice of coach for quick technique adjustments and reviews.
One-time Video Analysis
Elite Paddle Coach Video Analysis
- Personalized video analysis
- Get meaningful feedback from any of our coaches
- Make the improvements necessary to optimize your technique and stroke