In order to help with the process, here are a few points that will help you through registering for the Virtual Paddle League races.
Navigate to the Virtual Paddle League Race Events Listing Page to find the race you want to enter. Select the race you want to enter by clicking on the title of the race:
Once you’ve selected the race, you’ll be taken to the race detail page which will look similar to the page below. Click the “Register For This Race” button:
Fill out the race registration form. Typical stuff, however, do note there are two ways to join the paddle league:
- 2020 Full Season – This is an onetime fee that will allow you to participate in ALL Virtual Paddle League events, and this pass will allow you to submit times to as many races as you’d like throughout the season.
- Monthly Subscription – This is a monthly fee that will be billed monthly on the monthly date of registration, and this pass will allow you to submit times to as many races as you’d like throughout the season.
- One Months Fee – This is a 30 pass that will allow you to participate in and submit times as many times for as many races as you like, but only within the 30 period.
NOTE: There will be special races run throughout the season that are Marquee events. Please note that these events will not be covered by this season pass.
To complete registration, you’ll be presented with a waiver, and ensure you complete all the fields and then click “Submit“.
NOTE: If you have a paddle monster account, that will be the account you use to login and submit your times. If you don’t have one, one will be auto-generated for you with the details emailed to you.
At this point, you’re complete your registration and can go paddle your race. Once you’ve received a time that you want to submit, return back to the events page and click “Submit Time For This Race” to enter your time, remember, you must be logged in to submit your time, otherwise we won’t know who you are:
Once clicked, you’ll be presented with that allows you to:
- Enter time via a .GPX file that can be generated from popular sports tracking software like Garmin Connect, Strava, etc.
- Enter your time manually where you can include a photo of your time from your watch, Speed Coach, etc. as proof in the event of a dispute.
Remember, you can upload times as many times as you like until the race closes, so if you improve one day over another, just submit your new time. This feature allows you to upload many times but only save the last time, so make sure the time you’ve uploaded last is the one you want!
If you have any problems or questions at all, please Contact us here and we’ll be happy to help!