Congratulations everyone, the results of the Haulin Half Marathon are complete for the Paddle League in 2020.
To recap, here were the rules of the race:
The overall fastest in this race is as follows. A big congratulations go out to the following:
Men’s SUP 14
- Harrison Withers from the United States with a 1 hour, 54 minutes, and 53 second time
- Matt Anderson from New Zealand with a 1 hour, 59 minutes, and 47 second time
- Scott Keon from New Zealand with a 2 hour, 4 minutes, and 21 second time
Women’s SUP 14
- Seychelle from the United States with a 2 hour, 26 minutes, and 06 second time
- Sonya Brotherton from the United Kingdom with a 2 hour, 29 minutes, and 29 second time
- Nea Lee from the United States with a 2 hour, 32 minutes, and 57 second time
- Robert Norman from the United States with a 1 hour, 57 minutes, and 49 second time
- Meeeego C from the United States with a 2 hour, 28 minutes, and 44 second time
As in our last post, here is a breakdown of male/female over age and time.
The above graph shows the spread of times for this race.
Congratulations to ALL VPL Half Marathon race participants for a great performance.
Detailed results can be found in the final results boards below.